[Asterisk-Users] New ncurses Asterisk Manager Interface

Sig Lange sig.lange at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 16:16:01 MST 2006

I am currently developing a asterisk ncurses interface using the manager
API. The project is currently awaiting sourceforge's approval but I have a
beta online at http://sig.lange.googlepages.com/assman . The projects real
home will be assman.sf.net. This project really consists of two parts,
libassman is a C manager API and assman is the ncurses portion. It's still
beta but I have been running it for quite some time on a production server
w/o any major glitches. Soon as the sf.net approves the project I will have
SVN and the latest versions online.

Feedback is welcome as well as requested features.

Thanks.

--
Sig Lange
http://www.signuts.net/