[Asterisk-Users] LNP / DID Service - Louisianna / Virginia

Rick Smith rick at rtps.net
Tue Mar 14 14:15:50 MST 2006

I need to convert quite a few numbers in play, as Remote Call Forward Numbers
and this is a sample of NPA/NXX's that we'd like to convert to VOIP right away.
We are using an NEC 2000 IPS switch to do the conversion and feed to our call
centers, and I will want to add DIDs from these same NPA/NXXs later...

337-774 (LA)
540-371 (VA)
540-389 (VA)
540-562 (VA)
540-953 (VA)
703-276 (VA)
703-323 (VA)
703-450 (VA)
703-502 (VA)
703-573 (VA)

I have about 1,800 more locations, nationwide, that will need to be ported
over time.

I want free inbound calls to these numbers, 1.5 cents / min outbound from them.

I'd like to take the calls via PRI in a NJ datacenter somewhere, but we could
discuss SIP *trunk*ing (not handset termination) as well.

Please contact me offlist if you can provide this service.

Rick