[Asterisk-Users] ip telephony project

JOSE MANUEL CORTES DAVID jmcortes at puj.edu.co
Tue Mar 14 13:34:37 MST 2006

Hi

My name is Jose Manuel Cortes and im developing an IP telephony project, im going to interconnect a definity prologix PBX with an asterisk server (i still don't know what kind of cards i'll use digium, sangoma or voicetronix)trough a E1 connection  in order to add ip telephony to the university. I would like to know if there's a compatibility problem with this. I send you a diagram of the conection because the server is also a bridge for a trunk ( there's no more E1 ports in the PBX). Can you give me your opinion about the project and about what card should I buy? Can you help me find some info for the project. If I can help anyone just let me know

Best regards

Jose Manuel Cortes David
X Semestre Ingenieria Electronica
PONTIFICIA UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA