[Asterisk-Users] Clustering "NEW THREAD", Almost Working

Benjamin Lawetz blawetz at teliphone.ca
Tue Mar 14 11:39:32 MST 2006

Had this working also at some point, but had one killer problem... NAT
issues! Most of our clients are natted, and depending on the router, they
only allow traffic to return from the server that the traffic was sent to.
So the invites coming from other servers were being dropped.

But besides that worked like a charm.

Ben