[Asterisk-Users] Attended Transfer - transfer timeout, how to change?

Thomas Artner artner at gmx.com
Tue Mar 14 11:33:24 MST 2006

Am Tuesday 14 March 2006 18:38 schrieb Barry Flanagan:
> Hi,
>
> We are trying to use attended transfer with Asterisk 1.2.5, but when we
> do the transfer and dial the new number, it times out after 3 rings and
> then the callee is put back to the original agent.
>
> Where can I adjust the timeout which applies to the number we are
> transferring to? I have changed the extension for this number to timeout
> at 60 seconds, but that seems to make no difference.

try to adjust the "parkingtime" parameter in features.conf.

you are using the attended transfer feature..
ist it already possible to hang up before the other person lifts the handset
without loosing the caller when you are doing an attendet transfer?

(person A takes an incoming call, person A would like to do an attended
transfer to person B, person A hangs up the phone BEFORE person B takes the
transfered call -- does the incoming call get lost?)

this was an issue in 1.2.4, I'd like to know whether its fixed in 1.2.5.

greets,
Tom