[Asterisk-Users] List Rules

Bob McDowell bmcdowell at federalprotection.com
Tue Mar 14 11:08:19 MST 2006

Does anyone know if their are rules that this list is supposed to be
following?  It doesn't appear to be moderated, so I realize that such
rules would be self-enforced, but it still might be good to agree on
some.  Likewise, we could agree on none.  That works also.  Any
thoughts?

Some suggestions:

1) Be polite at all times.  Imagine your grandmother reads this list.

2) If you can't be productive (note that doesn't necessarily read
constructive), at least be brief.  And polite (as above).

3) Please post in (insert community approved format).  Likewise please
trim your posts (in 'X' preferred way).

4) (Etc)

N) If you are found in consistent breach of these rules, you will be
ignored until we can get you removed from the list.

Perhaps I'm the only one who would benefit from this, and if so I'll
promptly shut up and go back to work.

Thanks,

Bob McDowell