[Asterisk-Users] SIP Jitter Buffer for 1.2.5

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Tue Mar 14 11:00:23 MST 2006

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:32:02 +0100
  Olle E Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> 14 mar 2006 kl. 13.35 skrev Matt:
>
>> Right saw that.   But I'm trying to get away from using
>>CVS-HEAD :)
> We all are. Every developer have switched from CVS to
>Subversion :-)
>
> This is not the development branch, but the release
>branch code,
> which we use to create the 1.2.x releases.
>
> The jitterbuffer itself is *not* release branch code,
>it's very much
> development. Please test it.
>
> The "jitterbuffer" branch is based on svn trunk (the
>same as the old  "CVS HEAD")
> The "jitterbuffer-1.2" branch is based on the 1.2 branch
>HEAD  (meaning latest 1.2 version code).
>
> /O

Olle,

   Pardon this dumb question please, but where are these
test located. I looked under http://svn.digium.com and do
not see them. I am not fluent in where everything is
located and would like to do some testing on some of the
other items such as the sip jitterbuffer. It will only be
minimal but I would like to help where I can.

Robert