[Asterisk-Users] Real Time Asterisk

Fernando Lujan fernando.lujan at mandic.com.br
Tue Mar 14 07:52:46 MST 2006

Sean Cook wrote:
> Yes you do need unixODBC before you compile asterisk.  Once you have
> installed unixODBC , asterisk will compile and offer you the following
> modules:
>
> cdr_odbc.so
> res_config_odbc.so
> res_odbc.so
>
> res_odbc.conf and cdr_odbc.conf are the related config files...

Now, I have asterisk working with realtime support.

But I'm having the following error:

*CLI> realtime load extensions context internal
                   Column Name  Column Value
          --------------------  --------------------
                            id  1
                       context  internal
                         exten  611
                      priority  1
                           app  Playback()
                       appdata  hello-world

When I try to call the 611 number.

*CLI> Mar 14 11:51:16 NOTICE[8231]: pbx.c:1729 pbx_extension_helper:
Cannot find extension context 'internal'

Someone can help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Fernando Lujan