[Asterisk-Users] [OT?]SCCP image for cisco 7905g

Simone Ricci simone.ricci at cwnet.it
Tue Mar 14 07:43:22 MST 2006

Hi,
I recently purchased a brand new 7905g with his SIP firmware (licensed).
Now, I want to play a little with chan-sccp, but I'm unable to find the
appropriate firmware for my phone. I know that I must get it directly
from cisco, but before purchasing it will be very good for me to try a
bit; does someone can provide me (or even tell me where can I find) the
SCCP image (version doesn't matters as long it works with asterisk) for
the phone?

Thanks in advance,
Simone.