[Asterisk-Users] Latest Dell SC430 Compatibility With Wildcard

Time Bandit timebandit001 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 06:35:48 MST 2006

> Anyone knows if the SC430, based on the Intel E7230 chipset, is
> compatible with the Digium cards? I've tried the compatibility page on
> digium's website. It seems like they've pulled the old compatibility
> list, now the links on the page only point back to the product pages.
> Over here, Dell is selling (for a short period of time), SC430 with
> Pentium D 820 Dual Core Processor 2.8GHz, 256MB RAM, 80GB SATA for about
> US$240.
I have one * in production on this model. My spec are 1 gig RAM, 2 x
HD 160 gig (software-RAID) and a Digium TDM 2400P (8 FXO) with
hardware echo-canceller.

I would not say that it is the best system I have * running on, but it
does the job for that customer (4 person in a small office).

So, Yes, it is compatible.

hth