[Asterisk-Users] Inbound sipgate number forwarding to differnet users

Francois-Xavier Bas Francois.Bas at rss-global.com
Tue Mar 14 02:19:32 MST 2006

How can I forward my offcial sipgate number to different users, I would
like to know if it is possible to append  a local user number to my
official number when dialing, then in this way it could be forwarded
using the suffixe local user number.The prefixe number would be the
official sipgate number.Are tehre some companies that provide this kind
of service instead of suscribing to many official numbers?

--
Francois-Xavier Bas

RSS-Global Technologies Ltd.
Bachemer Strasse 266