[Asterisk-Users] Analog Desktop Phone

fischer at snom.de fischer at snom.de
Tue Mar 14 01:30:50 MST 2006

Dan,

what is so wrong with the snom360 ? I now your wiki website, but as far as I
can see, nearly all major issues are resolved. Meanwhile we have the version
5 branch much more stabilized, see beta 5.5:

http://www.snom.com/wiki/index.php/Beta_Firmware

and if you don't like to use a beta, with release version 4.5 you can work
reliably.

Best regards,

Sven

See our FAQs at: http://www.snom.com/faq0.html?&L=1