[Asterisk-Users] Menu in queue

Poul Møller Hansen freebsd at pbnet.dk
Mon Mar 13 12:37:41 MST 2006

Every minute they are getting the announcement that they are now number
x in queue.
Is it possible to have two announcements, so that every 5 minute they
get the menu,
where they can decide to wait or go into voicemail ?

They should only get that menu after 5 minutes, and 5 minutes is a long
time to wait
without any announcement.

I can call a context, but that can only be driven when the caller
selects an extension ?

Poul