[Asterisk-Users] chan_zap ast_pickup_call issue redux

Andrew Kirch akirch at allthingsit.com
Mon Mar 13 12:18:21 MST 2006

I'm running latest asterisk and zaptel, I have loaded wctdm and lsmod
shows that it is in the kernel.  I have configured the FXS and FXO ports
on my TDM400P, and ztcfg shows both as configured with no errors.  When
I start asterisk I get the following error: Mar 13 14:07:41
WARNING[10958]: loader.c:325 __load_resource:
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_zap.so: undefined symbol: ast_pickup_cal.
A search of the web and this mailing list shows issues related to the
module not being loaded or zaptel not having been compiled before
asterisk.  I recompiled asterisk to ensure that it was linked against
zaptel and manually deleted the previously installed version of
chan_zap.so before doing make install.  After following this resolution
the issue persists with the same error as before.  Any help in getting
zaptel working would be greatly appreciated.