[Asterisk-Users] Dazed and Confused

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 09:33:49 MST 2006

Interesting.. replying to my earlier post.   I have a TE210P that I'm
trying to get up in testing.. and am getting RED ALARMS because there
are no PRIs on it.. and the server keeps throwing the error... I have
a single span card elsewhere that is working fine (And has PRIs in
it).

Can anyone explain this?