[Asterisk-Users] 7970 Configs

Charles A. Newcomer charlesn at iapc.net
Mon Mar 13 08:51:09 MST 2006

To get the the dialplan working change:

	<dialTemplate></dialTemplate>

to:

	<dialTemplate>dialplan.xml</dialTemplate>

and place a dialplan.xml file in your tftp directory.

Simple dialplan.xml file:

<DIALTEMPLATE>
     <TEMPLATE MATCH="*" Timeout="15"/>
</DIALTEMPLATE>

also to activate the 7914 add:

<addOnModules>
<addOnModule idx="1">
<loadInformation>S00105000100</loadInformation>
</addOnModule>
<!-- Uncomment if you have second 7914
<addOnModule idx="2">
<loadInformation>S00105000100</loadInformation>
</addOnModule>
-->
</addOnModules>

just after the <loadInformation> tag.  You will need to load the
S00105000100 file to
your tftp directory.

The things I cannot figure out are:

	1. How to set the secret for proxy registration.
	2. How to define speeddials.

Thanks,
/can