[Asterisk-Users] Junghanns, Germany ISDN settings

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Mon Mar 13 08:48:30 MST 2006

Hi Chris,

Chris Earle (CBL) wrote:
> Thanks for the info, I am confused still ;-)
>
> It sounds like I need NT mode -- there are NTBA boxes involved at my
> location...........

No, thats the point: If your telco delivers NT boxes, your equipment
must use TE mode.

It's always a pair: One side does NT mode, the other TE.

> Termination of S/T Interface ??

Usually you don't need to bother with that, the factory setting is fine.

> Power Feeding?

Only needed in NT mode in combination with ISDN phones that require
power feeding. Doesn't seem nessecary in your case.

Best regards,
Florian