[Asterisk-Users] misdn

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Mon Mar 13 08:35:06 MST 2006

Hi all,
I just  arrived in Italy from Cebit, qhere I spoke with digium and Beronet
people.
They told me to try to use the mISDN stack  to drive beronet and the new
upcoming digium ISDN Cards.

SO I searched, find
http://www.beronet.com/download/card_installation_guide.pdf, and I
immediately got the error:

asterisk01:~ # cd /usr/src/install-misdn/
asterisk01:/usr/src/install-misdn # make install
CONFIG_SMP=y

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Disable the SMP Setting in your Kernel Config.

make: *** [test_preempt] Error 1

So I discovered that mISDN does not support SMP and preempitive
multitasking.

but how can I disable this on my Suse Linux 10.0 box  ?
I found somemody saying "make oldconfig", but I tryed it and rebooting the
pc I had no changes.

So what am I doing wrong ?

thanks in advance,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it