[Asterisk-Users] stop monitor on transfer

Adrian Carter adrian at lei.net.au
Mon Mar 13 00:59:53 MST 2006

I was taking the stance that is not an issue given that he is existingly
recording calls anyway.

Its kinda a black or white thing.. . if your recording any calls one
must assume you have the legalities sorted out.... Its kinda being half
pregnant...

So to clarify - if it is legal to execute and you have the
announcements/legal opinion to support your actions, then yeah...

Anyway... Thats not the point of the topic nor the original question
that was asked.