[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk RealTime Question, Please help

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Mon Mar 13 00:52:04 MST 2006

Hi All,

	I was able to install Asterisk and Asterisk-addons and use them successfully.
But I have a problem now, I have many contexts and it looks like Asterisk is
unable to find the context given directly in Mysql DB unless I specify it in
Extensions.conf to switch it to RealTime. If I add a new context in Mysql then
I have to add it in Extensions.conf and reload extensions whenever I need a new
context. Please tell me if there is a way to avoid all this and make Asterisk
take contexts directly from Mysql without mentioning that context in
Extensions.conf. If this is possible then I can make my Asterisk RealTime
actually and modify contexts directly in Mysql.

Thanks for you help and time,
Manoj.