[Asterisk-Users] Multiple IAX clients behind a firewall

Adrian Carter adrian at lei.net.au
Sun Mar 12 22:54:09 MST 2006

Hi all,
    I've searched the wiki, and my basic assumption at this point is to
run multiple IAX clients behind NAT I need to specifically code each
client to use a different port and then setup that port to be forwarded
from the NAT router to their private IP address.

    At the moment, I can't seem to get more than one IAX client
registered behind NAT... am I correct in my above assumption or have I
missed something ?

--
Adrian Carter
Technical Manager

Web	  http://www.lei.net.au http://support.lei.net.au
Direct    +61 2 6163 6162  Support 1 300 662 415
E-mail    cartera at lei.net.au