[Asterisk-Users] Action after _caller_ has hungup(cmd Dial 'g'-option)

Julian J. M. julianjm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 02:54:23 MST 2006

You can use DeadAGI.

exten => _X.,1,DeadAGI(agicall.agi,${EXTEN})

now in that AGI (pseudocode)

$exten=Get parameter 1
$dialstring="SIP/mytrunk/".$exten;
$res=$agi->dial($dialstring),
//If we used deadagi, if the _caller_ hangs up, the agi keep runing here
 $chres = $agi->channel_status();
$status=$chres['data'];

Here's a list of possible return values. If $status==6, then the
_callee_ hung up.

CLI> show agi channel status
 Usage: CHANNEL STATUS [<channelname>]
        Returns the status of the specified channel.
 If no channel name is given the returns the status of the
 current channel.  Return values:
  0 Channel is down and available
  1 Channel is down, but reserved
  2 Channel is off hook
  3 Digits (or equivalent) have been dialed
  4 Line is ringing
  5 Remote end is ringing
  6 Line is up
  7 Line is busy