[Asterisk-Users] Clustering

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri Mar 10 23:54:01 MST 2006

Hi JR. I'm dying to know... where'd you find your DUNDi documentation? Has something new appeared since I looked at it 2-3 months ago? The O'Reilly book's DUNDi section was impossible to follow, and the examples in the Asterisk DUNDi config files are no better. You do a search online and get almost no results (still wondering when Digium is going to realease some docs for what they call their protocol). I spent a few weeks working on it, tearing my hair out, and gave up. So did my boss.

Doug.