[Asterisk-Users] Analog Desktop Phone

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Fri Mar 10 16:59:47 MST 2006

Dave - I would recommend Aastra analog phones.  www.aastra.com  The PT-392
is a real nice model, and inexpensive.  These are some of the nicest analog
phones around for the price.

Cory J Andrews
++++++++++++
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
++++++++++++++
voice - 716.630.1555 X22
email - Cory at VOIPSupply.com
AIM - B2CORY
----- Original Message -----
From: "Thczv F. Thczv" <thczv.thczv at gmail.com>
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 4:34 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Analog Desktop Phone

I am looking for a good analog desktop phone to use with asterisk and
my sipura ATAs.  I know I want Caller ID, MWI, a few programmable
buttons (for asterisk features), and no external power supply (so my
users can dial 911 through the SPA-3000 when the power is out).  I
spent some time looking at the phones at Fry's today, without finding
exactly what I need.  Do any of you have any experience with this?

Thanks,

Dave