[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using the GSMgateway from CyberTelecom ?

Sam Tam sam at netenable.co.uk
Fri Mar 10 14:12:40 MST 2006

Hello

To solved the beeping problem you need to first enter the configuration
mode.

I .Entry into SETTING STATUS
1) Pick up the phone,
press the button of "0 ** #";

2) Screen display: "?SETUP?";
 	Input pass: input pass word: "332808"
Then will display "IMPUT CON"

  you can change the box  working mode .

  use the command

  *000100#0#    for set defaut ,billing mode.
  *000100#1#    for  one long tone  mode
  *000100#2#    for  long tone  mode

Sam