[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using the GSMgateway from CyberTelecom ?

sdcharly at gmail.com sdcharly at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 12:15:44 MST 2006

Hi adiar,

Just have a few questions. Hope u can give me the answers.

Well im currently having analog lines to my asterisk which is used to
bridge calls from PSTN to Voip (DISA). Im facing issues with hang up
supervision etc. Im thinking of bridging calls using the GSM gateway
in future. Just want to know will it work well with codecs and
disconnect supervision. I need g729 to work well i have low bandwdth
too. Im facing issues with TDM11B + analog lines. So will the GSM
gateway + TDM11B a better choice?

Please some one advice..

Dan