[Asterisk-Users] Disable flash transfers?

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Fri Mar 10 10:19:15 MST 2006

Is there an easy way to disable flash transfers? I'd prefer the users hit # to transfer, since some users are hanging up a call, then dialing another one without giving the handset enough time to actually hangup the call, so it appears that they are transfering the 'ended' call to the new number that they are calling.. I'd like to keep flash functionality for call waiting, but wondered if I can just diable it for transfers.

Thanks in advance for any insight!