[Asterisk-Users] ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 2: , Guidance requested

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 05:48:35 MST 2006

Hi
    On fresh install ( both OS and Zaptel )  after
modifying  /etc/zaptel.conf
     as
           fxsks=2
           loadzone=us
            defaultzone=us

   when I do “ztcfg -vv “ , I get the following
error

Channel map:
Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
1 channels configured.
ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 2: No such device or
address (6)

[ even with fxsks=1 ] I get error similar

Even when we give “modprobe wctdm” for the first time
, it gives some error message , but giving the command
again , it wont show any  error

                         I am confused and lost , I do
not know how to solve this problem

     I am using RHEL4 , Digium developer card
                                 Help requested
                                     Thanks
                                            Joseph
John