[Asterisk-Users] Extensions base policy

Melcon Moraes melcon at principaltelecom.com.br
Fri Mar 10 04:46:37 MST 2006

I guess this is the right way. That's the context's job. Don't forget to
setup your users'es context in iax.conf and/or sip.conf according to
contexts you just created in extensions.conf

For instance:

# iax.conf/sip.conf
[user_grp_A]
context=grp_A]
all_the_other_stuff

[user_grp_B]
context=grp_B
all_the_other_stuff

# extensions.conf
[grp_A]
exten => _${pre-defined-number},1,Dial(Technology/Channel/${EXTEN})
exten => _${pre-defined-number},n,Hangup

[grp_B]
exten => _X.,1,Dial(Technology/Channel/${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

Of course this is too simple, but I think it is enough to give you an idea.

Regards
Melcon Moraes