[Asterisk-Users] [Slightly OT] Does TE110P (a 32-bit PCI) fit into PCIe x8 slot?

Josip Gracin gracin at tel.fer.hr
Fri Mar 10 01:44:25 MST 2006

Thanks for the answer!

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Not at this time, no. I am not aware of any Asterisk-compatible cards
> that operate in PCI Express slots yet.

I see.  What confuses me is the following offer:

http://voipcomponents.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/176

If I understand correctly, they state they provide Sun Fire X2100 fitted
with a two-port E1 Sangoma card and using Asterisk.  I've looked at
Sangoma's offering and I could not find any PCI Express voice card.  I
wonder how they did that (unless they made a spelling error converting a
X4100 to X2100).