[Asterisk-Users] Extensions base policy

Gabriel Afana asterisk at gafana.com
Fri Mar 10 01:04:52 MST 2006

Hi,
    Maybe this isn't the right way...but this is the first thing that popped
into my head;

Use two contextes.  For example, context_A and context_B.  For all group A
extensions, make context_A their default context and group B extensions to
context_B.  Then, in each context, define only the extenions that can be
reached.

- Gabe