[Asterisk-Users] OT: Snom 320, displaying text on the screen from *

Sean Kennedy skennedy at qualitydentists.com
Thu Mar 9 16:37:54 MST 2006

Hey all,

First of all, thank you for the help I've gotten on this list in the
past.  Very helpful, and I apprecaite it.

Now, what I'd like to do is send a message to my snom 320s.  I'd like to
have the message display regardless of what the phone is doing.  I have
been trying SMS, or the sipsak method on the wiki but I have had no luck
thus far.

Does anybody have this working, and if so, can you give me a pointer?  I
imagine this will work the same for the 360s as well.

Sean