[Asterisk-Users] TDM11B Hang up detection not working in France ?

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Thu Mar 9 11:57:17 MST 2006

Hi Pascal !

France is not more difficult than other country.
This is one of my channels behind France Telecom :

usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800
rxgain=11       ; definitive level for no loss -2 dB
txgain=0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
adsi=yes
busydetect=yes
busycount=3
busypattern=500,500
signalling = fxs_ks
callerid = asreceived
amaflags = documentation
context=WHAT_YOU_WANT
channel => 6	; my current channel number for this setting

I hope this could help you and some other french guys.

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,
France.