[Asterisk-Users] T1 card Ali

Ali Arshad aali at infonox.com
Thu Mar 9 11:20:34 MST 2006

Hi

I have 2 port T1 card in asterisk server. I am facing following problem,

Span 1 is connected to e&m circuit with wink-start

Span 2  is connectecd to e&m circuit with feature group d

Is I activate the span two then I faced the following problem.

1 call come on channel 26  then all of a sunnden asterisk try to run the
automated menu on different channel (i.e 31) then we get the engage
tone.

I don't understand why asterisk switch the channel.

Do any one have installed T1 circuit with feature group d on asterisk..
I have open the case with Digium but they don't have any answer for it.

Thanks

Ali