[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk @ Home 2.6 Call hangs up

Jerry Rasmussen Jerry at cheesymouse.com
Thu Mar 9 09:50:00 MST 2006

Thanks for the response Joseph.

It ended up that Telasip needed to make a change on there end.  They needed to disable re-invites.

BTW, I wanted to give a big plug for Telasip.  I thought when I called they would simply tell me it was my problem and they did not support asterisk.  This was not the case at all.  I recieved promt friendly curtious service.  These guys had my problem fixed within 15 min of sending them my log file.  I cannot say enought good things about them right now.