[Asterisk-Users] TDM11B Hang up detection not working in France ?

Pascal OFFREDO offredo_pascal at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 9 08:59:24 MST 2006

Hello,
my config : aah 2.6 (asterisk 1.2.4) , centos 4.2, 1 TDM11B (1 Fxo / 1
fxs ), 1 phone, 1 softphone

I'm in France

When someone from PSTN calls and hangs up before the call is answered,
internal extension keeps ringing until timeout occurs. PSTN line keeps
busy. Hangup detection doesn't work.
I've played with different paremeters (callprogress, busydetect,
busycount, hanguponpolarityswitch) without success.
I've googled around and it seems this problem is specific to France.

Is there any French people in this list that has a TDM11B that hangs up
correctly ?

regards

Pascal OFFREDO