[Asterisk-Users] cdr data

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Thu Mar 9 08:33:26 MST 2006

That is what the accountcode field is for, you can set a unique
accountcode for each devcice if you want to.

________________________________

	From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Dov Bigio
	Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:05 AM
	To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
	Subject: [Asterisk-Users] cdr data

	Hello,

	I have an E1 and the possibility to use different caller ids in
this E1, so, before a Dial, I always have a SetCallerIDNum("User",
number).

	When I check the CDR, the originator of the calls appears to be
this "number" I set in the caller id, but not the actual user that
originated the call.

	Is there a way to set a callerid for the outgoing call, but on
cdr records to leave the originator id?

	I know I could use the CDR user field, but I am already using it
for other purposes!

	Thank you very much
	Dov