[Asterisk-Users] cdr data

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Thu Mar 9 08:04:57 MST 2006

Hello,

I have an E1 and the possibility to use different caller ids in this E1, so, before a Dial, I always have a SetCallerIDNum("User", number).

When I check the CDR, the originator of the calls appears to be this "number" I set in the caller id, but not the actual user that originated the call.

Is there a way to set a callerid for the outgoing call, but on cdr records to leave the originator id?

I know I could use the CDR user field, but I am already using it for other purposes!

Thank you very much
Dov