[Asterisk-Users] Music On Hold playback

Amund Nygaard AMN at anovo.no
Thu Mar 9 06:00:05 MST 2006

Hello

I have a rather limit hardware where i try to run Asterisk, 1 GHz VIA
C3. Everything works fine except music playback on MOH.

I have encoded the music in same codac as as the voicestream (ulaw),
ulaw is used end to end. MOH fades in and out with varius volume, and is
very choppy.

What I don't quite understand is when I put the music file as "you are
first in line" it plays perfectly, not choppy or anything.

Does anyone know what this can be? Below is my musiconhold.conf

//File musiconhold.conf

[classes]

[default]

mode=files

directory=/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3/default

random=yes

//

BR

Amund Nygaard