[Asterisk-Users] MultiBRI in Australia - found one - maybe

David Phelan david at blueridge.com.au
Wed Mar 8 23:16:52 MST 2006

Best of luck :-D
I would be interested in your progress on this.

I am having very little problem in convincing ppl to upgrade their multiple
BRI cricuits for a single pri.  The cost difference between a te110 (or a
Sangoma A101) MORE than covers the difference from the customer stand point,
especially once you are up to 3 ISDN-2 Interfaces.

Dave