[Asterisk-Users] MWI, SER and asterisk

Nick Hoffman nick.hoffman at altcall.com
Wed Mar 8 20:43:59 MST 2006

On Thu March 9 2006 08:52, hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You can use ser as an outbound sip proxy and asterisk
> as a register server .
>
> Your sip agents will get MWI, ...
>
> Harry

Hi guys. With that solution, remember that Asterisk can handle a fraction
of the number of registrations that SER can handle. So if you need to be
able to support like 200+ SIP registrations, they should really be
registering with SER. At least, that's what I understand from what I've
read. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
-- Nick
e: nick.hoffman at altcall.com
p: +61 7 5591 3588
f: +61 7 5591 6588

If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any
use of the email.  We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or
copyright associated with it.