[Asterisk-Users] Openline4 and asterisk@home

Chuck Fletcher chuck at chuckfletcher.com
Wed Mar 8 20:00:34 MST 2006

Hi all,

Can somebody help me get my OpenLine4 card running with asterisk at home?

I've got my VPB drivers configured, but can't figure out how to map
trunks and channels the typical way in the AMP config interface for
Asterisk at home.

Apparently I'm supposed to use /vpb/1 type commands, but I'm not sure
how it should work.

I'm relatively new to asterisk, I did a bunch of stuff with Bayonne a
few years ago.

I was successful using asterisk at home to setup a sip based setup thanks
to the tutorial at nerd vittles.

Anyway, can somebody give me the high level concept and a few examples
of how to get my openline4 card rocking with asterisk at home?

Thanks,

Chuck