[Asterisk-Users] Is everyone getting mails except me?

Nick Hoffman nick.hoffman at altcall.com
Wed Mar 8 18:18:01 MST 2006

On Thu March 9 2006 02:14, "Ron McCarthy" <ronmccar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I havent got any mails since 2:42 this morning..usually i get at least
> the normal 10-15 a hour, if someone gets this can they reply?
>
> Thanks!
> Ron

Hi Ron, I've received many emails from the mailing list over the past 24
hours. I recommend not sending emails such as these to the mailing list
though, as it's completely off-topic, and some people unfortunately get
quite frustrated. The easiest thing to do is check the mailing list's
archive to see if there are any [new] messages that you're missing. That
way, you can get an answer immediately.

Cheers,
-- Nick
e: nick.hoffman at altcall.com
p: +61 7 5591 3588
f: +61 7 5591 6588

If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any
use of the email.  We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or
copyright associated with it.