[Asterisk-Users] Re: PLEASE respond: how to get Asterisk to change coders on RTP handoff?? HELLO???

Dan Miller dan at anacominc.com
Wed Mar 8 16:05:30 MST 2006

So, when I get no comments on this at all, either here or on any of the forums, does that mean nobody knows what I'm talking about??  Or does nobody know the answer??  Or is it just a stupid question and nobody wants to bother telling me where to look??

It *is* a question that I have to answer somehow; I've read all through TFOT and see nothing relevant to this issue.  It's silly to spend $15000 on a G723 license just so I can play back menu messages from Asterisk (since the actual call decoding is done by the external boxes, which have already paid the licensing fees).

Dan Miller