[Asterisk-Users] Upgrading Asterisk witk G729 license installed

Álvaro Palma apalma at opschile.cl
Wed Mar 8 10:47:38 MST 2006

I've an Asterisk 1.2.4 installation, where I've also installed the G729
codec license. I'd like to upgrade that installation to 1.2.5, but I'm
not sure if I'll lost the license in the process (and if I'll be able to
recover it later!!!).

Is there any special consideration I've to keep in mind in this case, or
should I just run the typical "make + make install" and it will take
care of keeping the license information?

Thanks a lot for your attention.

--
Atly.
Alvaro Palma