[Asterisk-Users] Location of MeetMe Recordings

Gavin Adams me at gavinadams.org
Wed Mar 8 10:23:41 MST 2006

In Asterisk 1.2.4 is love being able to recording conferences. However,
using the default variables, the files are being written to
/var/lib/asterisk/sounds instead of /var/spool/asterisk/meetme.

If I change MEETME_RECORDINGFILE variable to something different in works,
bit I lose the ability to define CONFNO as part of the file name, which is
handy when sorting for users to review. I call meetme using (,r,) so the
conference number is not defined yet.

My /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf file is set to point to /var/spool/asterisk
for recording related bits, and voicemail and general recordings are being
stored in the appropriate subdirectories. It's only meetme that is going to
a different place.

Regards,

--- Gavin Adams
VP Operations