[Asterisk-Users] grandstream handytone 286 sometimes dials out wrong number

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Mar 8 10:12:53 MST 2006

Hi Martin,

I have 3 choices on my ATA webpage and I chose SIP INFO:
/Send DTMF: / in-audio via RTP (RFC2833) via SIP INFO

This is the only point I can make changes since it is connected to my
asterisk box through a TDM400P:
asterisk box <--->TDM400P <-(telephone cable)-> HT-288 <---> LAN <--->
Internet <---> Messagenet VoIP provider

We examined Messagenet provider logs and, I do not why, we lose 1 call
on 30 made...our customer loses 1 call on 2 (50%).
We think it is the ATA sending bad DTMF sometime.
Seems strange anybody else but me hadn't had problems like this...I
found nothing on internet...

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo