[Asterisk-Users] Question from a newbie on finding digium hosts

Joseph Tanner joseph at thetechguide.com
Tue Mar 7 20:33:17 MST 2006

What exactly do you need?  A digium card could be anything from one
pstn line, to multiple t1 lines, to who knows what else.  And serial
number authentication...what's this for?  Does a user dial in, enter
in a serial, then get access to something?  Like a calling card, or
something completely different?

If all you need is rack space, I'm sure there's some people here who
could help you out.  Even I have rack space available, and I'm not
exactly a big host.  Maybe you could ask this on the biz list?  If all
you need is an internet connection (don't need a voice T1 line), then
just about anybody who can colocate a server will do.  Might even be
cheaper to lease a server (seems odd, but leasing a server can be
cheaper than just renting space for a server you own).
WebHostingTalk.com is a good place to look for a host, but first we
need to know exactly what you need, then we can steer you in the right
direction.

Joseph Tanner