[Asterisk-Users] Call Monitor

Dan Littlejohn dan at littlejohnconsulting.com
Tue Mar 7 20:18:50 MST 2006

On 1/16/06, Matt Riddell (IT) <matt.riddell at sineapps.com> wrote:
> Simon Faulkner wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a web based live call monitor for *?
> >
> > I would have thought this was an ideal application for Ajax?
>
> There's the flash operator panel but nothing much using Ajax.  We're
> doing some chat room stuff but other than than I haven't seen much.
> Sounds like a fun project :)
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> Matt Riddell

I saw this post about a week ago when I was trying to see if anyone
else was trying out AJAX with Asterisk Applications.

Happy to announce, that ARI is now AJAX enabled and that the voicemail
and call monitor pages self update.

You can take a look at it here
  www.littlejohnconsulting.com/ari

and it has been checked into FreePBX svn.

Dan
www.littlejohnconsulting.com