[Asterisk-Users] Re: [asterisk-dev] Is there a way to define an outbound proxy in sip.conf ?

hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 7 15:58:58 MST 2006

Hello,

I use both ser/asterisk .

In fact i wish asterisk to forward all the sip
requests  which are not handled by domain=domain.tld
in sip.conf

Here is a diagram:

The sip agents use the Sip proxy as an outbound sip
proxy and domain=domain.tld  .

When the sip agents dial sip:user at otherdomain.tld so
the request is sent to sip proxy and so to Asterisk.
I wish Asterisk to Look up the domain's part of the
uri.
if the domain is not equal to domain.tld the request
is sent back to the sip proxy.

Is it possible ?

   ASTERISK
    |    |